MXQuery releases are hosted at sourceforge.net
The MXQuery SVN repository has moved to SourceForge in March 2011.
It currently contains the mainline developement for
- MXQuery engine for all platforms: https://mxquery.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mxquery/trunk/MXQuery/
- Test cases and test drivers: https://mxquery.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mxquery/trunk/MXQuery_Testing/
Please have a look at the build instructions to use the code
While the main audience are the developers, it also provides users with a way the get the most recent version and follow the project.
The following builds are available:
- Java 6 (test results)
- GWT/XQIB (tests on Chrome, tests on Firefox)
- Java 5
- Java 1.4 (test results)
For downloadable binaries, please go the “Artifacts”
A new release (0.7) is long overdue, it should come very soon.
The stable release (0.6.0) is available as
- Binary Package, containing JAR/WAR/JAD files for the supported platforms, examples and documentation
- Source Packages, containing source code, documentation and library dependencies
Older release can be found at the download page